London School of Economics Forum for European Philosophy Public Debate: “Valuing the Humanities”
- James Ladyman is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Bristol and co-editor of the British Journal of the Philosophy of Science.
- Martha Nussbaum is Ernst Freund Distinguished Service Professor of Law and Ethics at the University of Chicago.
- Lord Rees of Ludlow is President of the Royal Society, Astronomer Royal and Master of Trinity College Cambridge.
- Richard Smith is a Former editor of the British Medical Journal and Director of the Ovations Institute.
- Mark Lawson from BBC Radio 4 and The Guardian
This event is free and open to all with no ticket required. Entry is on a first come, first served basis. For any queries email email@example.com